Originally from Hong Kong, Sarah Highfield is the founder of Yogagise, a yoga lifestyle brand based in London. Sarah is one of London's best and most in-demand yogis - she's taught at A list favourite Bodyism - and one of our style crushes (on and off the mat).
Tell us about Yogagise - Yogagise is my yoga lifestyle brand, which encompasses yoga, food & lifestyle. Yoga is at the forefront of the brand - my style is all about energising through yoga.
What is your morning / evening relaxation routine? - I try to get eight hours of sleep every night. If I'm having trouble falling asleep, I'll catch up on my reading.
What are your favourite yoga wear brands? - I have so many favourites and the brands that I most often wear are: Wellicious, Ilu Fitwear, Asquith London, Blossom Yoga Wear, Chaykra, OW Fit, Sweaty Betty and Lululemon.
Your retreats look amazing - do you have a favourite location? - I love going to the mountains in southern Spain, in the middle of nowhere and where the nearest town is over an hour away. The air is so fresh in the mountains and I love how peaceful it is.
What are your top 5 beauty products or beauty tips? -
1) Less is more - this applies to make up and skincare. I keep my beauty routine as simple and hassle free as possible.
2) Rosalena Oils make excellent face oils which can be used in the morning, at night and under make up, they leave my skin so soft and hydrated.
3) I always buy my eyeliner from By Terry, which is stocked at Space NK - it's the best eyeliner on the market, it doesn't smudge or fade and lasts all day.
4) Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover is excellent for removing my eye liner without me having to scrub!
5) Rituals have an incredible body scrub in their Ritual of Dao collection, it smells divine and leave your skin silky smooth.
What do you wear when you're not in yoga clothes? What's your style? - I'm a jean & t-shirt type of person. I enjoy being casual, that's when I feel most comfortable and most like myself.
You travel a lot - what's your fave travel outfit? - I hate to sound too casual, but on a long flight, I'm most comfortable in my leggings and a t-shirt! I also travel with my Sophia Tote bag from Fact + Fiction - It's really stylish and I love all the compartments which help to keep me organised. Its a modern, functional twist on the class black tote bag. I also think its the best women's gym bag out there!
What 5 things could you not live without? -
1) My Fact + Fiction Sophia Tote bag which has been coming everywhere with me! Whether I'm teaching yoga, going to the gym, getting on the plane, having a weekend break or simply lunch with friends, it's my go-to bag.
2) My Bose Soundlink Colour speakers - I love listening to music and these speakers are small enough to take everywhere with me, are shock proof and water proof.
3) My iPhone - I won't lie, I love my phone!
4) My passport - aside from yoga, I'm also extremely passionate about travel. I love discovering new places and new food.
5) My Chloe perfume - it's the perfect mix of fresh and floral, and is very versatile to wear.
Follow Sarah on instagram at @sarahhighfield
To book a retreat or find out more head to Yogagise
Fact + Fiction started life as revolutionary gym bag brand GymTote, founded in 2012.
Shop now to find your perfect yoga bag with a kit compartment, stylish gym bag or women's laptop bag. https://shopfactandfiction.com/collections/shop-all